As of 11-23-2021 I will no longer accept credit cards/electronic payments for belt grinders. The move will help drastically reduce emails/phone calls translating to shorter lead times and help keep the price low with the rising material cost. The hope is to get the lead time back under the 2-4 weeks after the first of the year.
8-16 Week Current Lead time. In order to keep the Type One affordable I need to build them in large quantities and purchases raw materials in large quantities. Due to fluctuating sales during Covid-19 I may have to wait until my sales hit a certain threshold before I order the materials hence the long lead times. If I built one at a time it would cost more to make than what I’m selling them for. Thank you for your understanding.
- Uses 2″ x 72″ grinding/sanding belts
- Reversible Frame (can be reconfigured to use both CCW and CW rotating motors)
- Uses 1.5″ square aluminum tooling arms ( includes one clamp and one standard tooling arm)
- 3x arm slots with 2 lock down positions each (Includes two knobs)
- 0.5″ spindles for idler wheels and tracking wheel 1/2″-20 threads
- Includes the 360 Platen with a 10″ plate
- Includes adjustable height and angle 4″x7.75″ work rest
- Adjustable belt tracking
- Gas strut tensioner with cam lever (can easily change belts with one hand)
- 2″ diameter idler wheels on platen
- 4″ diameter tracking wheel
- 4″, 6″ and 8″ drive wheel options
- Additional tooling arms for contact wheels
- Contact wheels (Coming Soon)
- Small wheel attachment (Coming Soon)
- 4″x11.75″ Large work table
- Motor and Drive Combos
- GP Platen (Coming Soon)
- Surface Grinder (Coming Soon)
- SRG 1.5 Conversion
- Additional tooling arm lock down Knobs
- Belt drive wheels as large as 8″ will work with this grinder but it’s recommended to do a mockup with with a belt on to make sure everything clears.