KSG 2x72 Vertical to Horizontal Belt Grinder Chassis/Frame DIY Kit
KSG 2x72 Vertical to Horizontal Belt Grinder Chassis/Frame DIY Kit (Motor and Wheels Not Included)
KSG 2"x72" Belt Grinder Chassis Kit is designed to simplify the process for the DIYer and appeal to a builder on a budget. It gives you a platform for a very affordable, capable and versatile belt grinder.
Due to high demand these grinders will ship 2-3 weeks after time of purchase. Also since these grinders are built by hand I may be able to make changes at your request. Additional cost and lead times may result due to changes. Contact prior to purchasing if you would like changes.
- Design and hardware may be different from photos due to improvements
- Finish is left bare and unfinished to keep cost down and may show scratch marks and saw cut rough ends on material
- Uses 2x72 grinding/sanding belts
- Uses 0.75"x1.5" aluminum rectangle tooling arms
- 0.5" spindles for idler wheels and tracking wheel
- Includes base that allows you to easily flip the grinder from vertical to horizontal
- Includes flat platen attachment with 7" throat clearance
- Includes tooling arm for 8"-12" contact wheels
- Includes adjustable height and angle 4"x7.75" work rest
- Includes adjustable height and angle 4"x11.75" work rest with block installed allowing it to go horizontal
- Adjustable belt tracking
- Gas strut tensioner with cam lever (can easily change belts with one hand)
- Mostly 6061 T6 aluminum construction except for plate back plate and work rest
- Designed to use a 56C TEFC motor but not limited to that style
- Designed to use 2" diameter idler wheels on platen and 4" diameter tracking wheel but can use other sizes
- Chassis can be reconfigured to accommodate clockwise and counter clockwise rotating motors (ships in CCW configuration unless otherwise specified)
Optional accessories (not included)
- Additional tooling arms for contact wheels
- Small wheel attachment
Any questions or concerns please ask.