The AD-B3 modular base is the large base in the American Defense modular lineup. Standalone it is mount for for the full sized 3X Power ACOG scopes, such as the TA01, TA11 and TA31. Also fits scopes with similar ACOG Style Bases such as the Burris AR-332 and Primary Arms Prism scopes. Alternatively it can accept several different risers to accommodate a variety of uses. The overall length of the base is 3.5″. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
The AD-B3 Modular base features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
Materials & Construction
The AD-B3 Modular base is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
The AD-B3 Modular base has the following specifications: