16" FLAME FLUTED, 5.56 NATO, MID-LENGTH, 416-R STAINLESS STEEL QPQ
Our valued FLAME fluted barrel improved with QPQ and with stainless accuracy. Variable-depth fluting gives the barrel fantastic performance and an unmistakable look.
Faxon Firearms barrels are the pinnacle of value. Manufactured 100% in-house from cradle-to-grave, these barrels are fully stress releived, air-gauge tested, and 11 degree target crowned to ensure superior accuracy.
Quality is imbuned into our barrels from the start. We start with the best materials, either certified 4150 Mil-Spec steel or 416-R Stainless. From there, each barrel goes through a battery of tests at each operation until finished in Nitride and final inspected. All barrels are individually checked for headspace by precision custom hardened gauges.
Faxon manufactures all our barrels in Cincinnati, Ohio under our ISO:9001 and AS:9100 quality certifications.
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Profile: Variable Depth "Flame" Fluted
- Barrel Gas System: Mid Length
- Inside Finish: QPQ Black Nitride
- Outside Finish: QPQ Black Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas Block Diameter: .750"
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.1"
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Barrel Weight: ~1.65 Lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected!
- 11-degree Target Crown